2010/06/10

Illustration Archive:Football-02

08/09season was full of happiness:) i drew three smalls during the ceremony of triple crown. Especially Leo was kind of odd because of drunken, that was so adorable.

Papa Ibra!
At first, when Ibra arrived at Barca, I worried whether he got along with Barca's smalls. But it was a pointless thought. In barca squad he's just like a father for the smalls. Then I decided drawing this :)

kun Aguero, Leo Messi and Fernando Gago / three argies in la liga
enjoyed drawing Atletico de Madrid's kit :) 
Now I think I should replace Gago to Higuain, but I also love Gago. I wanted to see him playing with Leo and Kun in WC2010 as Beijing Olympic...

Eto'o, Titi, Adebayor I found I've never drawn black players before that. really enjoyed making! they're so sexy and cool guys. Love three so much xx

Ruud Gullit :) I got a request to draw him, I've never seen him playing though lol. How lovely old Dutch kit! nice shirt, it must be reprinted. I wanna Kuyt wearing this!

Leo Leo Leo :) getting tired of drawing same kits of barcelona, I made an original one for this pic. It's celebration for his 22nd birthday.

When Bacla won club world cup in Abu Dhabi. Sorry for so many Leo Leo Leo pics :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿